- This event has passed.
“Bike and Bounce” with Pure Cycle and Mega Barre Youngstown
June 6 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Join us June 6th at PURE CYCLE, 4120 BOARDMAN – CANFIELD ROAD, CANFIELD, OH 44406 (Rain Date Sunday, June 13).
Two of the area’s best fitness studios are uniting in the fight against childhood cancer: Pure Cycle and Mega Barre Youngstown are proud to present Bike and Bounce for Melina on Sunday, June 6. Bike and Bounce for Melina is a special collaboration and combination of indoor cycling and bounce fitness methods to benefit The Melina Michelle Edenfield Foundation. Get ready to sweat for Melina’s mission: find a cure for the pediatric cancer that took her young life but did not end the legacy of her joy.
KIDS BOUNCE CLASS
Starts at 9:00 am
BIKE AND BOUNCE CLASSES
Available at 10:00 am, 11:00 am, and 12:00 pm
Donation based classes ($20 minimum)
Join the mission to choose joy and raise awareness and funds for pediatric cancer research. Register for this fun, fundraising day of fitness at https://bikeandbounceformelina.com/.
- $20 minimum donation to participate in the fitness classes
- Reservations are required to book your spot
- If you cannot keep your reservation, please visit the site again and “cancel” your booking to allow another rider or bouncer to get your spot
- There will be 15 people biking and 15 bouncing at the same time, and after 20 minutes, participants will switch
- The class will consist of both spinning and bouncing
- Please wear supportive tennis shoes and be prepared to do half of the exercise outside